poniedziałek, 14 kwietnia 2014

Because I love You...

Witajcie,

Po przerwie mam dla Was wiosenną sesję w wykonaniu Aleksandry Muchy.Niestety Ola wyjechała i jak na razie nie będę wstawiała nowych sesji.Jednak myślę,że przerwa nie będzie zbyt długa :)
Mam nadzieję,że spodobają się Wam lekkie kolorki.Udało Nam się złapać lekkość pierwszych kwiatów zanim opadły z drzew.


Kiedy dotykam Cię oddechem,wiem,że nigdy tak na prawdę nie przestałam...




Wysyłam fragmenty duszy do początku istnienia...tam połączą się w całość.


Iluzoryczne ograniczenia,możesz zrobić krok i mieć je za sobą...


Pod lekką kołdrą miłości możesz ogrzać swe serce...


Im większa wiedza, tym większa odpowiedzialność do Ciebie przychodzi...


Możesz zbudować most albo spoglądać codziennie na drugą stronę rzeki i nigdy jej nie poznać...


A mówili mi,że to niemożliwe...


Pocałunek- niczym poranna rosa,rozbudza moją wyobraźnię...


I Will Always Love You!!! 


Nie potrafię opisać wdzięczności,ale chyba nie muszę...


Nawet w marzeniach nie było tak pięknie...


Spełniajmy marzenia,po to właśnie są!!!


"I gdybym mówił językami ludzi i aniołów a miłości bym nie miał,byłbym niczym..."


Pozwól sobie na życie w szczęściu


"I wasn't looking where i was going,
I fell into your eyes."


"You came into my crazy world like a cool and cleansing grace.
Before I knew what hit me baby you were flowing though my veins..."



"When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach, so
She runaway in her sleep
And dreamed of paradise
Every time she closed her eyes"


"Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon
Rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
I'll hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself"


"Touch him 
With the gentleness you feel inside
Your love can't be denied
The truth will set you free
You'll have what's meant to be
All in time you'll see"


"Love is light that surely glows
In the hearts of those who knows
It's a steady flame that grows 
Feed the fire with all the passion you can show
Tonight love will assume its place
This memory time cannot erase
Your faith will lead love where it has to go"



"It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside"


"Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me"


"I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue"



"You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me"


"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on"



"Maybe you’re not even human cause
Only an angel can be so unusual"


"Baby, I don't know
Just why I love you so
Maybe it's just the way
That God made me this day"


"We need to fetch back the time
They have stolen from us"



"You've got something I need,
In this world full of people there’s one killing me
And if we only die once I wanna die with you
If we only live once, I wanna live with you"


Zapraszam do komentowania :D
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz